Aqua, Acrylates Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, S.D.Alcohol, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Isododecane, Vinyl Caprolactam/VP/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Bis-Cetearyl Amodimethicone, Polysorbate 80, DMDM, Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Silk, D-Panthenol,Tetrasodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Talc, Mica, CI 77491, CI 77718, CI 77499, Pearls, Perfume.
Use link - How To Use - to see how the product works.
- Shake well before use.
- Ensure your hair is dry.
- Isolate the area you want to colour.
- Apply the product in the desired area, keep applying till you are happy with the shade.
- Use a comb to create streaks.
- Let the product dry.
- Use a blow-dryer to get desired results faster.
- You can mix two shades together to get a different look. Example:- Copper Brown Hair with Blonde tips.
Stand with Indian cricket team
I am a cricket fanatic. Got this for India matches. Trust me I was getting constant attention with this colour. It stands out. Very easy to remove. And this is not permanent.
Review by Samir (Posted on 1/21/2020)
Makes you party ready
I loved the blue bleach permanent thing. I work in IT. Boss makes problem with hair colour. Tried this. Not as good as the real bleach permanent colour but makes the hair colourful.
Review by Rahul (Posted on 1/21/2020)