Snappy Lines - Golden Snappy Lines is cool way of (creating/adding) (streaks/highlights) in your hair as you step out for your workplace, a friend’s party, your class or just about anywhere else, So get ready to use Snappy Lines and colour hues of Blonde and Copper Brown to add that dramatic splash of colour and make yourself stand out in every way! Temporary in nature, Snappy Lines needs a simple shampoo to remove the last traces of colour from your hair, an easy and hassle-free way. Specially designed to suit Indian complexions and hair types alike.
Snappy Lines - Golden
Aqua, Acrylates Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, S.D.Alcohol, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Isododecane, Vinyl Caprolactam/VP/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Bis-Cetearyl Amodimethicone, Polysorbate 80, DMDM, Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Silk, D-Panthenol,Tetrasodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Talc, Mica, CI 77491, CI 77718, CI 77499, Pearls, Perfume.
- Shake well before use.
- Ensure your hair is dry.
- Isolate the area you want to colour.
- Apply the product in the desired area, keep applying till you are happy with the shade.
- Use a comb to create streaks.
- Let the product dry.
- Use a blow-dryer to get desired results faster.
- You can mix two shades together to get a different look. Example:- Copper Brown Hair with Blonde tips.